Am I headed in the right direction?

n1ki199

Hello guys,

Recently I made an account and posted a couple of gigs. I would like to know your opinion on their structure and how to improve them. Alongside my gigs, you can also take an overall look at my account and share your comments and thoughts on it (if I have some newbie mistakes or if my English is low level… feel free to point out stuff like that).

I ask you for some constructive criticism so you can be as harsh as you want!

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/n1ki199

Additionally, I have a few questions:

1. Should I use low prices to gather more clients… just to get my account going?
  2. When I check the stats of my gigs there’s a column “Impressions”… what does it mean?
  3. From time to time, the green light on my profile picture turns darker… what’s the reason for that?

Thank you in advance and have a great day,
Niko.

Hi, Welcome.

1. No, keep a reasonable price, but don’t lose yourself and describe your task well
  2. Impression is your search results, how often you appear, try marketing your gigs, they will increase
  3. Green light is in beta mode, that often occurs. No worries.

You can follow these tips

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Hello guys,

Recently I made an account and posted a couple of gigs. I would like to know your opinion on their structure and how to improve them. Alongside my gigs, you can also take an overall look at my account and share your comments and thoughts on it (if I have some newbie mistakes or if my English is low level… feel free to point out stuff like that).

I ask you for some constructive criticism so you can be as harsh as you want!

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/n1ki199

Additionally, I have a few questions:

1. Should I use low prices to gather more clients… just to get my account going?
  2. When I check the stats of my gigs there’s a column “Impressions”… what does it mean?
  3. From time to time, the green light on my profile picture turns darker… what’s the reason for that?

Thank you in advance and have a great day,

Niko.

Hey Nico,

took a quick glimpse, and your gigs seem fine 👍

Should I use low prices to gather more clients… just to get my account going?

To lower your pricing may get you a few valuable reviews. There seems to be a sweet-spot, going to low may punish you in other ways. This is something you may want to look into before making a final decision. Take a glimpse at your competitors, see which of them are performing well and be inspired.

When I check the stats of my gigs there’s a column “Impressions”… what does it mean?

Impressions only indicate how many people have “seen” your gig listing. You should keep your eye on those stats but do not be too obsessed - there are so many variables and fiverrs algorithm keeps changing pretty quick and whenever you edit your gig it may take a little to settle as far as ranking goes.

From time to time, the green light on my profile picture turns darker… what’s the reason for that?

The green light indicates that you are online. As soon as the light turns grey, it means that you are being seen as inactive/offline. Generally, being online can contribute to receiving more impressions, inquiries from customers and overall engagement with your gigs.

Welcome to fiverr, have some patience - nothing works overnight.

Archived