Am I insane? Should I go hard or go home? [ARCHIVED]

applecorey

So, I’ve been getting a fair few orders off this guy lately ( Seems to have cash to splash )
Some of the gigs from him have been to take a cold bath and put eggs in my shoes,
but his latest gig offer to me was to pee into my shoes and wear them! FOR $20

I’m all for doing this, because personally I’m the kind of guy who will do most things for money ( That sounds so wrong -_-)

Would you guys do this?

IMO, if you don’t mind doing something, it’s not illegal, and you can make some money - why not? I’ve seen some buyer requests that looked really weird and I couldn’t do them. Pouring buckets of slime on your head and running into a restaurant dressed as a lobster. I can’t do them because they may be legal, they just give me the skeevies. LOL. I’d also be careful about showing your face without a bit of disguise because no telling where the videos end up or how they are used. Otherwise, if you don’t get creeped out easily like I do it’s putting money in your pocket.

I’m not sure if I’m willing to do it myself, but personally I don’t see a problem.

You are not causing trouble to other people, nobody is getting hurt.

Now if the buyer was asking you to pee in your girl friend’s Prada shoes it’s a problem,

but he’s asking to pee in your own shoes. Just go to a second hand store, buy a pair of cheap

shoes, pee in them, and once the gig is delivered, throw them away!

…or wash them and reuse them…? 😃

So yeah, I’d say go for it!

Yeah just be careful, if you get too many videos out there you’ll be popular… and not in a good way… maybe you should wear that Spiderman suit to hide your identity.

And I took a look at your gig… makes sense the kind of orders you’re getting, when the buyer’s name is “eewweeeewwee”.

Money is money I guess, I wouldn’t really show my face, but if it did go public I think I’d be more inclined to say "Well who’s $20 richer now?"

He is a bit of a weird one the guy he now wants me to do painful stuff with my manhood and that kinda pushes the limit, maybe for $200, just maybe.

applecorey said: Some of the gigs from him have been to take a cold bath and put eggs in my shoes,

but his latest gig offer to me was to pee into my shoes and wear them!

I'd like to provide an important note here: Be mindful of what you're willing to do or say on camera. Once an order is delivered and a paid for, a buyer can do whatever they want with the created content - you have no rights to work once it's delivered. This is one of the legal terms you agree to when you sign up for Fiverr.com

I've spoken on this before in the forum in the past, and as others have noted in the comments people will ask very weird stuff. For example: "pie yourself in the face" if you're naive to it you wouldn't think anything of it, but if you do a quick search online you'll see it's an adult fetish. Another example: "just a quick video of your playing on your computer, no talking" which could mean your video ends up on an adult site as one of those "local singles" or "chat now" boxes. These types of Buyers prey on innocent people who don't know what the video is actually going to be used for - just know the risk when accepting work like this and use your best personal judgement.

thepromogirl said: I'd like to provide an important note here: Be mindful of what you're willing to do or say on camera. Once an order is delivered and a paid for, a buyer can do whatever they want with the created content - you have no rights to work once it's delivered. This is one of the legal terms you agree to when you sign up for Fiverr.com
Even if you don't show your face or wear a 'disguise' there's no saying that any videos you do won't be attributed to your username. "Hey, check out this pee video I just bought from applecorey on Fiverr!" You may end up a 'celebrity'. And it's not that difficult to find out who someone really is.

As others have said, if you're comfortable doing *whatever* and it doesn't break any laws, (including Fiverr ToS!) go for it, but be VERY careful.

Yeah it’s all fun until someone screws you over I guess, but I think I’m gonna lay off the really bizarre gigs and stick to ones such as pouring beans on my face, no one get’s hurt and it a delicious $5 dollars in my pocket (-$1 taken by Fiverr and -$1 for the beans)

Archived