Am I missing something about Revisions?

Revisions works that way!
No matter how many revisions you offers buyer can always ask for as many revisions as they want, Its up to you if you want to help them out with extra efforts or not…
You can ask them to buy more revisions from EXTRAS but I am not sure how buyer will respond to that haha…
he may ask to cancel order too, and if you involve CS, they would simply answer you that they cant force Buyer to accept delivery if he is not satisfied with work 😑

so better if there are small changes, you do them and peacefully complete order !

but if Buyer keep asking more and more revisions , more than you offered you can simply open ticket for that case and fiverr CS can suggest you best !

Revisions works that way!

No matter how many revisions you offers buyer can always ask for as many revisions as they want, Its up to you if you want to help them out with extra efforts or not…

You can ask them to buy more revisions from EXTRAS but I am not sure how buyer will respond to that haha…

he may ask to cancel order too, and if you involve CS, they would simply answer you that they cant force Buyer to accept delivery if he is not satisfied with work 😑

so better if there are small changes, you do them and peacefully complete order !

but if Buyer keep asking more and more revisions , more than you offered you can simply open ticket for that case and fiverr CS can suggest you best !

This is unfortunate. Coupled with a terrible experience I had just now with a Buyer who got work out of me for free, I now know where CS stands.

Thanks for the reply!

Archived