Am I really effective seller?

datareward

Hi Friends,
Can you guys spend some time and help me to improve my Gigs. I don’t know why my impressions, clicks, views are all going down drastically.
I am trying to be online most of the time in PC / Laptop, I am polishing my Gigs regularly, I am sending Buyer Requests, I am referring community chats.
Also one thing I have observed that, whatever buyer request I am getting, is already offered by 10 to 15 sellers.

Is there something wrong with my Gigs, your valuable tips will really help me. Here is my profile…

https://www.fiverr.com/datareward

I am trying to be online most of the time in PC / Laptop, I am polishing my Gigs regularly, I am sending Buyer Requests, I am referring community chats.

The bolded text has nothing to do with the sales. Your gig pics do not look very professional to me- somehow they don’t go well with the western business culture. I may be wrong, don’t know.

Just keep optimizing and promote your gigs.

Good luck!

The bolded text has nothing to do with the sales. Your gig pics do not look very professional to me- somehow they don’t go well with the western business culture. I may be wrong, don’t know.

Good luck!

Oh really !

I never realized that. Thanks for your input.

Good luck!

You have 3 gigs that mention data entry in the title. One has commas, one is " I Will Do Data Entry Data Analysis Mass Data Entry". The one without commas could probably be reworded. 2 of the data entry gigs seem a bit too similar.

The bolded text has nothing to do with the sales.

Though being online (showing online on Fiverr) may help if the potential buyer filters searches by those who are “online”. Viewing the buyer requests page quite often may also help (eg. if you see a request you want to send offers to). Being able to give a reasonably fast response to a message from a potential buyer may also help.

You have 3 gigs that mention data entry in the title. One has commas, one is " I Will Do Data Entry Data Analysis Mass Data Entry". The one without commas could probably be reworded. 2 of the data entry gigs seem a bit too similar.

The bolded text has nothing to do with the sales.

Though being online (showing online on Fiverr) may help if the potential buyer filters searches by those who are “online”. Viewing the buyer requests page quite often may also help (eg. if you see a request you want to send offers to). Being able to give a reasonably fast response to a message from a potential buyer may also help.

The one without commas could probably be reworded. 2 of the data entry gigs seem a bit too similar.

Thanks a lot for your input,

Archived