Am I safe? A buyer messaged me this!

memaker

Hii Everyone,
Hopefully, you all are doing great!
Well, this morning when I woke up, I saw this Spammy message and I replied to him, alike its shown in the screenshot.
The thing is, I want to know from you experienced freelancers, Am I safe?
Thanks!

image.png.1ce1d56c5b24f822f3a15bf3c0c5f95d.png
image727×501 35.2 KB

You didnt write anything wrong and your message is aproved by Fiverr Team so you need not to worry !

you need not to worry !

Ok Thanks Bro, As I am new on this Marketplace that’s why I prefered to get suggestions from Experts!

You were not liable to send the message. You could have just reported it as a Spam. Fiverr would have taken care of it.

Your response rate is not affected when you do not reply to spam messages, if you report them first.

Oh, Better Alternative! Actually I was not aware of.

I would still recommend to reply this kind of messages telling them you dont work outside of fiverr and you only use fiverr, I have had few buyers coming to me with this kind of proposal, but when I ask them to work on fiverr they were ready and are now happy clients…!

You were really nice. 🙂 Scammers don’t care about rational explanations though… (And don’t deserve them!)

I would have just replied “no thanks” (it’s always best to reply even if it’s spam because sometimes it can affect our response rate, it has happened to me before) and reported them.

You were really nice. 🙂 Scammers don’t care about rational explanations though… (And don’t deserve them!)

I would have just replied “no thanks” (it’s always best to reply even if it’s spam because sometimes it can affect our response rate, it has happened to me before) and reported them.

You were really nice.

Thanks Dear!

I would have just replied “no thanks”

Yes, I too think this would have a better alternative!

Archived