Am i suppose to my current gigs

sau_madushi

I just want to know that, am I suppose to edit current gig details and prices? is anything will happen when I edit it? please help.

am I suppose to edit current gig details and prices?

I don’t understand this question. Why do you assume you’re supposed to edit your gig details and prices?

is anything will happen when I edit it?

It’s very hard to say what’ll happen to a gig after it’s been edited. Not all edits will improve a gig. Some will even make it worse.

You’ll generally find your gig disappears from search for a short while. You may also find your position in the search results changes; although, this is far from being a black-and-white issue. Many notice no change.

Hello, i just want change the prices of some gigs and i just want to change the description and the gig topic. will it lead to any problem regarding my account or my gigs.

If you think it will support you well in your future presentation, then you must go for that. remember the title you’ve selected at first time will remain same, but your information can be modify and it’s a good habit to make improvements.

Please tell me anyone how to pass English test ?

Please tell me anyone how to pass English test ?

Welcome to the forum. In future, when you want to ask a question totally unrelated to the OP’s original question, you should create your own thread.

Now you know for next time. 😉

The English test contains lots of questions about pronouns, verb tenses, and prepositions. You might want to read up on those areas of grammar before you take the test.

Archived