Am I the only one who can't change the sample video's thumbnail?

mariamughal

Hello everyone! Seems like Fiverr has made some bad changings in the website or it’s just my account that got SICK.

1. I was not able to see the buyer’s name to whom I sent offers
  2. Now a moment ago,I discovered that I can’t change my video’s thumbnail that’s absolutely irritating me 😦

Is this only me or anyone else here who’s facing this situation?

We used to be able to change it ourselves. The last time I uploaded a video, I had trouble changing it. I did submit a ticket to Customer Support and showed them a screen shot of where I wanted the thumbnail to be and provided the time stamp of the spot where it was. They changed it for me within a few days.

I’ve noticed a glitch in the thumbnail. Refreshing the page , closing your browser , changing browsers are all things you should try. Lastly updating adobe flash player or whatever may help as well as updating your browser to the latest version.

In my experience , it wasnt changing in the preview thing (where it lets you change the thumbnail)… but when I Refreshed my gig , it was showing up properly. I had to save it maybe? Use the green save button whenever you see it … especially on the part where you choose your thumbnail if it exists there anywhere.

Good luck!

Archived