Am new member at fiverr

franky19

I need help to get customer to buy my gigs but i need someone help

https://www.fiverr.com/users/franky19/manage_gigs

The description on your profile reads as follows: “I am a grate logo design i make logo for many people and company an I make high quality logo for you I cant 2 hour make one or 1 day. pleas make sure buy from me”

There are many errors and issues with this description. People will likely read this and will not be impressed by the quality of the wording, which will mean they are less likely to order from you. I suggest you get your profile and gig descriptions professionally proofread by a native English speaker.

Additionally, this image on one of your gigs:

image.jpg.f380c6d14f7490cc625733a51122f94e.jpg

Is clearly stolen from Envato. It still has the watermark on it… This also makes me think your other gig images are stolen.

Anyone seeing this is going to know you did not create the work, and will not order form you. Only show work in your gigs that you have created yourself.

Additionally, this image on one of your gigs:

Is clearly stolen from Envato. It still has the watermark on it… This also makes me think your other gig images are stolen.

Anyone seeing this is going to know you did not create the work, and will not order form you. Only show work in your gigs that you have created yourself.

okay am going to take it down you can help me get buyers

so you are an professionally English speake you can do this for me

so you are an professionally English speake you can do this for me

Sure, if you are willing to pay my fees for professional work - my prices start at $100 on the Fiverr marketplace. Other sellers will be (much) less expensive though.

No, I can’t - you will need to do that yourself, based on your own merits. Here are some helpful tips:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 360 ❤

No, I can’t - you will need to do that yourself, based on your own merits. Here are some helpful tips:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 360 ❤

I think you’ve made a friend for life there, Paul!

The description on your profile reads as follows: “I am a grate logo design i make logo for many people and company an I make high quality logo for you I cant 2 hour make one or 1 day. pleas make sure buy from me”

There are many errors and issues with this description. People will likely read this and will not be impressed by the quality of the wording, which will mean they are less likely to order from you. I suggest you get your profile and gig descriptions professionally proofread by a native English speaker.

“I am a grate logo design

Might I suggest a new profile pic for franky19 then?

GRATE.png.585d067cb29c4faccc97b0c75c6996ef.png

Archived