AM new member of Fiverr

usa_musicbuz

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

. Top 5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Badly Behaved Buyers

M.B.A. - Digital Media Arts

Dhaka University, Bangladesh, Graduated 2018

Given your diploma and grammar, something tells me you’re not from the USA. It is a violation of TOS to fake your location ya know.

something tells me you’re not from the USA.

His profile says he is from another country. Did it say something different when you checked?

Fiverr requires all US sellers to submit a 1099 Tax Form with their Social Security Number on it. Faking being from the USA is a challenge.

And yes, I see he has the USA in his profile name. Maybe to fool prospective buyers, or perhaps he makes US-type music.

something tells me you’re not from the USA.

His profile says he is from another country. Did it say something different when you checked?

Fiverr requires all US sellers to submit a 1099 Tax Form with their Social Security Number on it. Faking being from the USA is a challenge.

And yes, I see he has the USA in his profile name. Maybe to fool prospective buyers, or perhaps he makes US-type music.

That’s where it bothered me as well. Seems a bit sketchy to put “USA” in your name…

That’s where it bothered me as well. Seems a bit sketchy to put “USA” in your name…

Seems a bit sketchy to put “USA” in your name…

Yes, it is odd, but not illegal. Perhaps he hope to attract US buyers and hopes they will not notice which country he is from. :thinking:

Archived