Am New on Fiverr.I need many order

donaldkingg

yes that is what I am asking as well. “trying to do what” because one thing you are not going to do is get any buyers. you need proper descriptions on your gigs not a few lines that do not even tell buyers what you are providing or why they should buy from you. Writing “life is easy” on a wordpress gig is going to make things anything but easy for you. Write proper descriptions.

yes that is what I am asking as well. “trying to do what” because one thing you are not going to do is get any buyers. you need proper descriptions on your gigs not a few lines that do not even tell buyers what you are providing or why they should buy from you. Writing “life is easy” on a wordpress gig is going to make things anything but easy for you. Write proper descriptions.

Give me some examples of description so that I will correct my self

How will I set my time zone

It’s nice that offlinehelpers is telling you how to fix it, but the time zone is the last thing you should worry about.

Using clip art ( with the watermark etc still left on the image) and using Google translation screenshots for your translation sample image, and calling yourself a "master translation,"

those errors are the things you need to worry about.

BTW I see Japanese in the sample image, but it if you want a native Japanese translator’s opinion, the translation on the screenshot is VERY unnatural.

I like to help people when I can but looking at your gigs, I honestly have no idea where to start.
How can you think this:

I build the world and network the nation… My work is my perfect skills, We are ready to provide good work for our customer. Life is so easy

is sufficient to have someone order a $300 website design from you??? What are you even talking about there?
Aside from that,everything that others have said re graphics and translation is right.

TIPS

Use Fiverr to your advantage.

1️⃣ If you’re not a native English speaker, hire a brilliant Fiverr copywriter to write your gigs descriptions, titles, tags etc…

2️⃣ Represent your brand in a professional way, hire a talented Fiverr graphic designer to design your avatar, and gig images.

3️⃣ You need to put in the effort, read, read, read Tips for sellers. Then utilize the wealth of information.

4️⃣ Improve my gigs is the place to get honest critiques for your gigs.

Wow, just wow! Your account says you are in the United States, but it is very evident that you are not a native English speaker.

Your description should be about you and why buyers should buy from you. Your description uses the pronoun “we” are there more than one of you?

Your translation gig has a picture of Google Translate? Are you aware that Google Translate does not translate accurately? You should be a native speaker of the language you are offering to translate. Buyers are savvy and will know NOT to buy this gig from you.

Are you a hockey player? Are you offering gigs that have something to do with hockey? Your picture indicates that. Use your own picture not one copied off the net.

There is so much more to comment on, but you have enough to get you started.

Trying to do what ??

Trying to do what ??

Are you trying to succeed, or fail in the most spectacularly clueless way possible…

I don’t think you are in the United States. I don’t think you graduated from Philadelphia University. I don’t think you really are able to translate all those languages. I don’t know what country you are really in but lying not only on your gigs and profile but also to us on the forum does not bode well for you.

Your profile image is of a hockey player named Maurice Richard.

You are going about this in entirely the wrong way. I do think you need to turn off the computer and rethink this entire idea that fiverr is right for you. This is so far off the mark that it’s clearly not the right site for you.

You’re going to help people write blog articles, and this is your gig description:

We will give you the best option of yours. and we are going to serve you better and foremost. Article is the best words your blog

Writing is not your forte. Find something you are really good at.

It looks like you used google translate to write that gig description.
It is not literate.

I think you are actually in Turkey.

Archived