Amazon AWS Outage

mjensen415

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hey Matt, haven’t seen you for a while.

Any ETA on that uptime? I have some deliveries primed to go…

I’m always here.

OK, that’s not true. I was gone for a week on vacation. 😄

No word yet on the timing. We’ll let everyone know ASAP. As for orders @misscrystal & @cybercube - if you miss due to the outage, please contact support and they can work with you.

I’m always here.

OK, that’s not true. I was gone for a week on vacation. 😄

No word yet on the timing. We’ll let everyone know ASAP. As for orders @misscrystal & @cybercube - if you miss due to the outage, please contact support and they can work with you.

Great to know, one order is currently on late status due to the outage.

Can’t upload and deliver my order, its not nice to have such a dependency to third party services

its not nice to have such a dependency to third party services

FYI - Most of the internet relies on AWS and “third party services”. Amazon S3 is used by around 148,213 websites, and 121,761 unique domains.

favicon.icoVentureBeat – 28 Feb 17

AWS-Thomas-Cloer-Flickr.jpg?fit=600%2C337&strip=all

AWS is investigating S3 issues, affecting Quora, Slack, Trello (updated)

Cloud infrastructure provider Amazon Web Services (AWS) today confirmed that it's looking into issues with its widely used S3 storage service in the major us-east-1 region of data centers in Northern Virginia. Other services are affected as well.

@esodot - I’d love contextual product updates! Maybe sometime in the future.

@rainny_writer - Yes, I will update here too. Facebook and Twitter will be the quickest most real time updates.

its not nice to have such a dependency to third party services

FYI - Most of the internet relies on AWS and “third party services”. Amazon S3 is used by around 148,213 websites, and 121,761 unique domains.

favicon.icoVentureBeat – 28 Feb 17

AWS-Thomas-Cloer-Flickr.jpg?fit=600%2C337&strip=all

AWS is investigating S3 issues, affecting Quora, Slack, Trello (updated)

Cloud infrastructure provider Amazon Web Services (AWS) today confirmed that it's looking into issues with its widely used S3 storage service in the major us-east-1 region of data centers in Northern Virginia. Other services are affected as well.

@esodot - I’d love contextual product updates! Maybe sometime in the future.

@rainny_writer - Yes, I will update here too. Facebook and Twitter will be the quickest most real time updates.

ok i you see the customer list, i agree 🙂

Adobe’s services, Amazon’s Twitch, Atlassian’s Bitbucket and StatusPage, Buffer, Business Insider, Carto, Chef, Citrix, Codecademy, Coindesk, Convo, Coursera, Cracked, Docker, Expedia, Expensify, FanDuel, FiftyThree, Flipboard, Giphy, GitLab, Greenhouse, Heroku, Home Chef, iFixit, IFTTT, Imgur, Ionic, isitdownrightnow.com, Jamf, JSTOR, Lonely Planet, Mailchimp, Medium, Microsoft’s HockeyApp, MuckRock, New Relic, News Corp, Pantheon, Quora, Razer, Signal, Slack, Sprout Social, Travis CI, Trello, Twilio, Unbounce, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), VSCO, and Zendesk, among other services. Airbnb, Down Detector, Freshdesk, Pinterest, SendGrid, Snapchat’s Bitmoji, and Time Inc

Archived