Fiverr Forum

American Thanksgiving is tomorrow, what is your least favorite item to see on the dinner table?

Thought it would be a little fun to get a conversation about terrible things that are served on the Thanksgiving table.

The thing I hate the most is the cranberry sauce that is still shaped like a can, ridges included!

What’s your least favorite thing that’s found on your Thanksgiving table?

Well, I was gonna say exactly that…oh those ridges…eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww, don’t like it!!!

Cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, green bean cassarole

Stuffing! A Thanksgiving staple in my family, I always find it left off my plate. I’m just not a fan of the taste or texture.

Dry overcooked turkey…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

i would say chicken,

OH NO!!! You don’t like pumpkin pie??? I can eat a WHOLE pie!

Mike My Brother :muscle::sunglasses:

I generally love the works, but I can’t stand stuffing with any type of sausage, walnuts or other strange ingredience in it… in it :stuck_out_tongue:

My step mom also makes some type of green gelled salad… that I hope she forgets at home… :zipper_mouth_face::nauseated_face:

A lime Jello mold. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and this the next day:

I love pumpkin pie. Got a big ole pie from Costco today lol

Pumpkin pie and the stuffing, I dislike pumpkin anything.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Spit! GAG! ICK :stuck_out_tongue: That’s the one!! !!!:nauseated_face::no_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::open_mouth:

I do not like the green bean casserole. But I love pumpkin pie and the dressing I make.

I get the feeling you are a great cook.
I wish I could be invited to your house for dinner someday!
:heart_eyes:(I’ll bring my special home-smoked bacon with me)

Home-smoked bacon! Yum, I would put a bit in the dressing.

Our dinner plan is simple. We ladies want to relax too! My oldest son fries the turkey, my daughter-in-love makes creamy mashed potatoes. I bought Heinz Turkey Gravy. My middle son is bringing buns and pecan pie from a well-known bakery. I put together a veggie & pickle tray and bought a can of both kinds of cranberries, (yes we like the kind with ribs too!). I also baked a homemade pumpkin pie this afternoon, (I prefer to put half again as many spices as the Libby can recipe calls for). The dressing is cooking in the crockpot as I type. It will be done by morning, and then I will put the crockpot on warm until dinner. My youngest son provides the adult beverages. He is a distiller and a bartender.
When I was younger I made everything from scratch, but now it tires me out. I guess it did when I was young too, but I rebounded faster.

Bear

Haha! I was going to say our cat originally. The other thing I dislike is the 2 1/2 year old nephew who was never taught how to eat properly and ends up throwing food everywhere…