American Thanksgiving is tomorrow, what is your least favorite item to see on the dinner table?

abauer5188

Thought it would be a little fun to get a conversation about terrible things that are served on the Thanksgiving table.

The thing I hate the most is the cranberry sauce that is still shaped like a can, ridges included!

What’s your least favorite thing that’s found on your Thanksgiving table?

Thought it would be a little fun to get a conversation about terrible things that are served on the Thanksgiving table.

The thing I hate the most is the cranberry sauce that is still shaped like a can, ridges included!

What’s your least favorite thing that’s found on your Thanksgiving table?

Well, I was gonna say exactly that…oh those ridges…eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww, don’t like it!!!

I get the feeling you are a great cook.

I wish I could be invited to your house for dinner someday!

😍(I’ll bring my special home-smoked bacon with me)

Home-smoked bacon! Yum, I would put a bit in the dressing.

Our dinner plan is simple. We ladies want to relax too! My oldest son fries the turkey, my daughter-in-love makes creamy mashed potatoes. I bought Heinz Turkey Gravy. My middle son is bringing buns and pecan pie from a well-known bakery. I put together a veggie & pickle tray and bought a can of both kinds of cranberries, (yes we like the kind with ribs too!). I also baked a homemade pumpkin pie this afternoon, (I prefer to put half again as many spices as the Libby can recipe calls for). The dressing is cooking in the crockpot as I type. It will be done by morning, and then I will put the crockpot on warm until dinner. My youngest son provides the adult beverages. He is a distiller and a bartender.

When I was younger I made everything from scratch, but now it tires me out. I guess it did when I was young too, but I rebounded faster.

LOL

Is that you in the pic @woofy31? You look hungry! 🐻

Is that you in the pic @woofy31? You look hungry! 🐻

Of course it is me, just look at that bear-pretender on the left with my turkey. Dats mah turkey! And the guy patting me on the back like it’s all good and dandy, he doesn’t even look related to me. It’s like a horror scene for a bear! 🐻

Home-smoked bacon! Yum, I would put a bit in the dressing.

Our dinner plan is simple. We ladies want to relax too! My oldest son fries the turkey, my daughter-in-love makes creamy mashed potatoes. I bought Heinz Turkey Gravy. My middle son is bringing buns and pecan pie from a well-known bakery. I put together a veggie & pickle tray and bought a can of both kinds of cranberries, (yes we like the kind with ribs too!). I also baked a homemade pumpkin pie this afternoon, (I prefer to put half again as many spices as the Libby can recipe calls for). The dressing is cooking in the crockpot as I type. It will be done by morning, and then I will put the crockpot on warm until dinner. My youngest son provides the adult beverages. He is a distiller and a bartender.

When I was younger I made everything from scratch, but now it tires me out. I guess it did when I was young too, but I rebounded faster.

Awe darn it…you’re making me drool…

Archived