Amount Available for Withdrawal?

mjaninea

Please help. On Sept 4 I complete 3 orders for a total of 16$. I should be able to withdraw it after two weeks, right? And that would be today, Sept. 18.

So, I went to my Earnings to check if I could see this amount in the “Available for Withdrawal” section, but it’s still at ZERO. Why? I heard that Fiverr allows the first withdrawal at 20$, maybe that’s why? I have another pending clearance scheduled on the 21st, will I see the amount available on that date?

Please heeeeelp! Thanks!

The release times of earnings are specific down to the minute. In other words, if an order completed at 15:30 GMT on the 1st of the month, the funds would be released at 15:30 GMT (or thereabouts) on the 15th of the month.

It’s not unusual for sellers who have lots of orders to watch lots of funds ‘drop in’ to their balance over the course of a day. Your funds might be available 10 mins from now… or it might not be until right at the end of the day, it all depends on when you delivered the work.

The release times of earnings are specific down to the minute. In other words, if an order completed at 15:30 GMT on the 1st of the month, the funds would be released at 15:30 GMT (or thereabouts) on the 15th of the month.

It’s not unusual for sellers who have lots of orders to watch lots of funds ‘drop in’ to their balance over the course of a day. Your funds might be available 10 mins from now… or it might not be until right at the end of the day, it all depends on when you delivered the work.

I see… Thank you so much for the information!

Archived