An affiliate landing page On the subject of dating

misbah_saiful

Buyer tell me ,
I need an affiliate landing page on the subject of dating. I have an account on Clickbank where I get affilate links. I also have an account on ChimpMail and I would like the account to be integrated with my site. I’d like to start building my email list in a dating niche.

But Buyer do not give any sample or example site and also tell he has no image and content.
Now My question How can I complete this work?All friends suggestion and helps me.

THanks

Buyer tell me ,

I need an affiliate landing page on the subject of dating. I have an account on Clickbank where I get affilate links. I also have an account on ChimpMail and I would like the account to be integrated with my site. I’d like to start building my email list in a dating niche.

But Buyer do not give any sample or example site and also tell he has no image and content.

Now My question How can I complete this work?All friends suggestion and helps me.

THanks

an affiliate landing page on the subject of dating.

An affliate page on the subject of dating is just like any other affiliate page on any subject. It’s not a dating website.

Buyer do not give any sample or example site and also tell he has no image and content.

Now My question How can I complete this work?

This is something you will have to figure out or work out with a buyer. Someone from the forum can’t walk you through your own project. If you aren’t sure about your work, you might check out the new Fiverr Learn and see if there are classes for you. See forum thread on Fiverr Learn: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/learn-from-fiverr

Archived