An order is posted, but I'm afraid to cancel it?

neromare

Hi. Some people just love to click that “order” button.
But last time I cancelled an order because someone didn’t actually want to use my services and posted it for no reason, my stats dropped. Now I want to keep my stats in that very good looking shape they are now.

What should I do? I still have a pending order.

Is there any reason you can’t complete the order?

If there isn’t then you should obviously.

The buyer is awesome. He posted 4 orders, said he’s gonna order more. I completed 3 of the orders AFTER he told me “you can continue”. Basically, I wait for instructions. I think that’s the correct way to do it. But maybe he has some other work to do, maybe he doesn’t need the 4th order. So, I asked him, but I got no answer. And it stays as an active order, and I’m afraid this will interfere with my clean stats. That’s it. No hidden Agenda here, guys.

Guest offlinehelpers

Also, the order’s clock is not currently ticking. I requested additional info, but got no update on that.

I can deliver it, since it was posted as an order, but I’m not sure if I need to do that.

Not really much you can do - you’ve got two choices I think - ask CS to remove the order for you if it’s been a while since it was placed, or wait for the buyer to get back to you with the info you need.

Good luck! ☀️

Not really much you can do - you’ve got two choices I think - ask CS to remove the order for you if it’s been a while since it was placed, or wait for the buyer to get back to you with the info you need.

Good luck! ☀️

All 4 orders were placed on November the 9th. Three of them I completed on November 11, 17 and 18. It’s almost 4 full weeks from the start now.

Tell me what’d you do in my place?

Thanx, @offlinehelpers

Guest offlinehelpers

All 4 orders were placed on November the 9th. Three of them I completed on November 11, 17 and 18. It’s almost 4 full weeks from the start now.

Tell me what’d you do in my place?

Thanx, @offlinehelpers

I was just thinking that if you’ve got the info you need (I think you said that?) then you can tick the little box on the order page that says you’ve got all the info you need to get started - could you do that?

If not, I think I’d cancel. 🙂

I was just thinking that if you’ve got the info you need (I think you said that?) then you can tick the little box on the order page that says you’ve got all the info you need to get started - could you do that?

If not, I think I’d cancel. 🙂

Yeah, I can do that, but if the client doesn’t need that stuff anymore, I can only make him proper angry. If I was in his shoes, I’d probably think “Man, wow, this guy is hungry for $4. I will not buy again.”

Just thinking out loud.

Pressuring a client is sometimes totally alright, but only “sometimes”.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah, I can do that, but if the client doesn’t need that stuff anymore, I can only make him proper angry. If I was in his shoes, I’d probably think “Man, wow, this guy is hungry for $4. I will not buy again.”

Just thinking out loud.

Pressuring a client is sometimes totally alright, but only “sometimes”.

Why would he think that? He was the one who spent $5 to order something from you.

Look, I can’t be too clinical if I don’t know how the system works. I’m not sure how it starts, but when someone places an order, their money are already in the system, like some sort of a credit, or when I start an order, then they’re charged? Can you elaborate on that, if you have some knowledge ofc. Thanx.

Guest offlinehelpers

Look, I can’t be too clinical if I don’t know how the system works. I’m not sure how it starts, but when someone places an order, their money are already in the system, like some sort of a credit, or when I start an order, then they’re charged? Can you elaborate on that, if you have some knowledge ofc. Thanx.

Yes - they’ve been charged for it, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise if you deliver what they’ve ordered. ☀️

Yes - they’ve been charged for it, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise if you deliver what they’ve ordered. ☀️

Holy moly! Jesus! Christ! That’s new for me. I thought… You know… I thought… They order, I complete, they pay, or something like this.

Guest offlinehelpers

Holy moly! Jesus! Christ! That’s new for me. I thought… You know… I thought… They order, I complete, they pay, or something like this.

No - it’s just sitting there waiting for you!

Guest offlinehelpers

I will buy you a coffee for that. Or a beer. Whatever you drink. Drinks are on me this time.

Ah so long as you get it sorted you’re welcome! 🙂

Archived