Fiverr Community Forum

An Urgent Need! If you are best infographics designer?

:persevere: An Urgent Need! If you are working on infographics, reply quickly. 🙋

1 Like

This isn’t really the right place for your request.

You can either search on the main site for infographics designer, or place a buyer request (under more > buyer requests on the top menu).

3 Likes

No, I’m not a buyer. Since I was unable to accept an order (due to a power outage), I wanted to find a seller quickly. Introduce him / her to my buyer. I was trying to find a seller here because he needed his work so quickly.

The same applies, though - probably search on the man site is your best bet. Or just tell your client you can’t recommend anyone you can personally vouch for. They usually appreciate the candour …

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice. As soon as I received the order, the power outage made me confused.

2 Likes

It’s surprising how quickly one’s brain shuts down when the things one takes for granted stop working … noticed that in the floods several years ago - people wandering around completely numb.

Glad your power’s back up

2 Likes

Hello photocutter92

I can create infographics for you please contact me before send me order.

Thanks!

1 Like

@coerdelion
Yes. This is also a difficult time. Infrastructure collapse is not able to be set up quickly. The curfew has been put in place. Thank you very much for your kind words.

2 Likes

@kpkpkiran
Sorry about that. That work time is expired.

Ok no problem.

If you have any work related social bookmarking. I will provide to quality submission for you.

1 Like