Fiverr Community Forum

Analysis, Remedial Measures of any Matter of Your life through Astrology, Numerology Spirituality

Hello Folks! I hope you are well and having a wonderful time. I would like to introduce my exotic astrology, numerology, Palmistry, Physiognomy, Mystic Spell Casting and Psychic readings Services to you. I have more then 20 years of experience in secret mystical disciplines and spiritual sciences. It is my desire to help and heal as many people as possible. I would like you to check my highly rated services and have a technically rich, in depth and detailed reading done for any aspect of your life. The readings can be custom ordered for any thing including:

1. Travel, Relocation
  2. Black Magic, Evil Eye Detection/Removal
  3. Career - Job / Service - Business - Partnerships
  4. Education
  5. Personality & Psychological Analysis
  6. Relationships, Marriage, Matchmaking/Compatibility
  7. Lucky Gemstones, Colors, Numbers, Days, Months, Years
  8. Lucky Mantras & Yantras
  9. Prasna (Horary) Astrology
  10. Muhurat - Perfect Timing for doing something auspicious
  11. Progeny / Infertility
  12. Soul Purpose/Spiritual Potential/Hurdles
  13. Property & Wealth
  14. Manglik / Mangal Dosha
  15. Saadesati Saturn Period
  16. Annual Solar Return Analysi
  17. Any any other specific Question

If you have any further queries or wish you to order a gig then by all means, Feel free to Contact me for a custom offer.

You can view my gigs and request for a custom offer on:

You can order this Wonderful gig now at:

http://www.fiverr.com/faridjilani/give-advanced-vedic-astrology-readings-remedies

and You can also view my other amazing gigs and/or request for a custom offer on:

http://www.fiverr.com/faridjilani

Many Thanks,

Farid Jilani

My Profile and Some of my Gigs on Fiverr

http://www.fiverr.com

Limited 5 day Offer: Buy 2 Gigs at the price of 1!

For the next 5 days starting from today (i.e until 25th 2015) i am offering 2 gigs (i.e 2 questions for astrological analysis) at the price of one gig! Order now and avail this fantastic offer.

My detailed and technically rich readings can be a game changer in Your Life.
So, Hury Up and Order Now, before time runs out!

Note: This offer shall only be available to those buyers who quote this message with the code “24J2015” while ordering a gig. Kindly Quote this code, in your message after ordering the Gig to confirm your eligibility for this offer.

The Offer shall end at midnight 24th July 2015.

To all of those who are ordering the Gig(s):

Please make sure you supply all the details requested in the Gig Requirements for calculation of your birth charts/reports.

If you have any comments for this service/gig, or would like any further enhancements then i’d be glad to hear you out. I am looking forward to introduce a plethora of new occult services as separate unique sgigs. Do leave your feedback so i can know what you would like first. Your feedback is extremely important and valueable to me. Many thanks.

View all my Unique Occult / Astrology / Numerology / Palmistry / Hermetic / Fortune Telling / Physiognomy (Face Reading) / Dreamology / Moleosophy / Meditation / Alternative Health & Nutrition / Psychological & Spiritual Healing / Art & Design Gigs at:

http://www.fiverr.com/faridjilani

You can Find Out your Hidden Spiritual Potential through this service. This report will guide you immensely in knowing your spiritual inner self. Without doubt, it is he who knows himself knows the Ultimate Truth. So order this gig now and begin an exciting journey to the inner chamber of your soul.

Many Thanks and looking forward to heal You and Your life in the best possible manner.

Healing for everyone! Blazing fast Service. Excellent Ratings and Reviews. Taking orders now! all your suggestions are most welcome. Many Thanks.

Is your Partner Cheating on You?! Find out now through Vedic Astrology! Order this gig and be amazed with the results!

For the most fantastic Career Counselling Service, based on advanced scientific principles of Vedic Astrology, order my gig now and unlock the secrets to Success. Message me and Request for a Custom Offer now!

Do you want to migrate or relocate to some other place? Would it be a wise decision to do so? Will you be lucky abroad? Who can help you in going abroad? Get the answer to these and countless other questions related to relocation and immigration with the help of Vedic Astorlogy. Order my gig now and get excellent custom reports for each query!

Betting in Sports? Want to know who is the Winner?! Use my fantastic Vedic Astrology Prashna Kundali Service and You will be amazed! Ask for a Custom offer designed for your Bets on any kind of sports matches or contests of any kind where you have to choose a winner amongst contestants!

Are you about to enroll in College or thinking of enrolling for a Graduate Degree?
Or Are you confused or not sure about what field of Education to Pursue for your Studies?
Look no further! Vedic Astrology with its amazingly accurate results will guide you towards picking up the BEST FIELD of EDUCATION suitable for you as per your Birth Chart. Order my Gig Now and choose the best educational path for yourself!

VEDIC SOULMATE ASTROLOGY! FIND YOUR SOULMATE NOW
THROUGH VEDIC ASTROLOGY READINGS

What does the reading actually show?

Your next serious chance of love, for many it shows a soul mate. And that’s why you are here at this present time, nothing is really chance or coincidence, your inner soul guides you toward me. But for some it just shows their next future husband or someone with whom there will be a serious liaison or affair. This may not be a soul mate in the this sense of the word but it will be a very deep and possibly permanent involvement.

Hi
You have given wide range of offer and this is meet my requirement. I have astrology reader and I want to do something about Relationships Astrology and also it may be sub niche. So You can send me detail with sample work.