Fiverr Forum

Analytics page says I have 100 orders active

This part of my analytics page is usually wrong. I do not have 100 active orders.
Anyone else notice this on their page? I think it stops me from getting new orders.

analytics%20page%20says%20I%20have%20100%20orders%20active

Everything is good in my side. :slight_smile:

Mine is correct, looks a bit different too, like:

Active

In Progress - (number)
Delivered - (number)

probably this is your one active delivered order. showing percentage 100 there.
i had this issue, has been solved automatically and now showing -1 (active delivered order by quantity)

Once an order is delivered it is no longer active. I have no active orders.

From what shows on my page, I’d say active = orders that are yet undelivered ("In Progress) + orders that are delivered but not yet completed.

All my orders are completed.

actually i wrote “active delivered order” (you delivered but awaiting feedback from buyer) not “active order”. if your all orders are completed then there is a issue.

But it looks like you do have an order in queue, right? So isn’t that an active order? Perhaps you didn’t have any orders in queue at the time of writing the quoted post (if that’s the case, sorry).

I have no orders in queue that I can see. All my orders are completed.

That’s interesting :thinking: Maybe the number of orders in queue (as displayed on one of your gigs) is a little delayed/bugged.

And maybe the bugged # of active orders is a consequence of that, too.

I don’t see any orders in any of my queues. I’ve looked twice. Not sure where you are seeing that.

I have attached a snapshot, too, and it shows that you have an order in queue (at least, on my end, it looks that way).

Like I mentioned earlier, it looks like the number of orders in queue (as displayed on one of your gigs) is a little delayed/bugged at the moment. And maybe the bugged # of active orders is a consequence of that, too.

Thanks for that. As you can see above by the screenshot I took there aren’t any actual orders in my queue. Strange that you show something different. I could tell which gig by the number of reviews it was.

Yep. Hopefully it get sorted out soon.

I really appreciate you taking that screenshot. I sent a copy of it to customer support.