Analytics wrong?

Hello all!

I just notice something strange lately and wanted to check if some of you experience the same!

I absolutely always always deliver the order on time! I reply immediately 98% of the time.

I was expecting my rate to go higher, but it went with 1% down…this is totally unexplainable to me and it doesn’t make sense really…

What do you guys think?

Yes, I have had that same experience. It is discussed more in this thread:

Here is a situation I’m dealing with. I get spam messages and then I report them like I’m supposed to so it doesn’t affect my response rate. But then, a few days later, my response rate suddenly drops anyway. I ask customer support about it and they give me the standard lecture about how I need to report the messages as spam (even though I clearly told them in my message that I did that). Anyone dealing with this kind of nonsense?

Yes, I have had that same experience. It is discussed more in this thread:

Here is a situation I’m dealing with. I get spam messages and then I report them like I’m supposed to so it doesn’t affect my response rate. But then, a few days later, my response rate suddenly drops anyway. I ask customer support about it and they give me the standard lecture about how I need to report the messages as spam (even though I clearly told them in my message that I did that). Anyone dealing with this kind of nonsense?

Exactly!

What can we do about it? Or this is just how fiverr works?

Exactly!

And I can, but will not open a new topic about how many ‘sellers’ write me a message to give them a job…every day…and I should reply as otherwise my rate drops down…come on! And then they keep messaging me, I had a case when someone told me- You greedy one…

And I can not block this seller…Every day I receive a message- give me work

Come on fiverr…

Exactly!

As we noted in the other thread, it’s been an ongoing issue for a while, and the developers are “working to find a resolution.” Since it’s still happening - I’m not sure if there’s much to be done.

And I can, but will not open a new topic about how many ‘sellers’ write me a message to give them a job…every day…and I should reply as otherwise my rate drops down…come on! And then they keep messaging me, I had a case when someone told me- You greedy one…

And I can not block this seller…Every day I receive a message- give me work

Come on fiverr…

I would block and report those types of people. You don’t have to put up with that.

Exactly!

What can we do about it?

You can ask customer support which if any of your messages you missed.

Then you can check at least twice per day all your messages to try to make sure you haven’t miss answering any new ones.

I should reply as otherwise my rate drops down…come on!

Just type “ok” and problem solved. Is it that hard?

I’ve created a topic here today. However, even there is a problem with system, cs never help me.

Hello all, I want to inform you about an issue. Maybe I am not the one faced this issue. As you know there was a message problem with fiverr at March 04, 2018. We received messages but couldn’t reply them. Today my response rate went down suddenly. I’ve asked CS for that as I always reply all my messages within 5 hours. They said me that this was because of messages that I have received at march 04, 2018 However I’ve replied all these messages as soon as they fixed this issue but the system …

Archived