Fiverr Community Forum

Anatomical calligraphy only on Fiverr

Hi friends,

I made a new gig on anatomical calligraphy. Please have a look at it, If you are in need of it please contact me. Fully hand drawn portrait with name.
https://www.fiverr.com/jacquelinearav/hand-drawn-anatomical-calligraphy-with-your-portrait

1 Like

Hi @jacquelinearav,

Welcome to Fiverr and to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hahaha, I used to put names on the shell of cute snails drawings (grass, flowers, sun and clouds included :sweat_smile:) when I was in high school. :smiley: It was so fun and they looked so nice. Thanks for taking me back to those days! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi there @jacquelinearav, hahaha I remember you well…for a few weeks ago you shown some of your creations ( bear and piggy), they were so cute! Soon I will let you drawn a character of me!! It is for my travel blog which is still under construction. But you’ve convinced me to pick you with yet another awesome creations, I love it! I’ll get back to you soon enough!! Keep it up!! :rofl:

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

Thanks for your appreciation. I’m really happy to see your kind word. I’m always waiting to help you . Looking forward to work with you soon.:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: