...and another new artist on fiverr. Hello there!

Guest johnbonbon

Guest johnbonbon

ey b0ss. I just joined fiverr yesterday…

I am an artist from Indonesia.
I do digital art and right now I will only focus on portraits in here. I think I will also do illustrations here in the future.

I hope I can do many things and gain more experience here and make friends and connection!

Best regards

Wow! Your description is great and will catch buyers attention. Your images are eye-catching. Only can be improved is adding a video! Buyers really love watching videos rather only images!

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂 But there are always exceptions.

A tip: never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

I think your prices are ok as a start price. Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), — @discobot fortune — 😉

Congrats and best wishes!

Guest discobot

Wow! Your description is great and will catch buyers attention. Your images are eye-catching. Only can be improved is adding a video! Buyers really love watching videos rather only images!

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂 But there are always exceptions.

A tip: never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

I think your prices are ok as a start price. Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), — @discobot fortune — 😉

🔮 Yes

Guest johnbonbon

Hey there, thanks for the tip! I am going to call my muses again to think about a video! I think it will be fun! ^^ My buyer request is totally empty though 😃

Hey there, thanks for the tip! I am going to call my muses again to think about a video! I think it will be fun! ^^ My buyer request is totally empty though 😃

great work i like your style it remind me of the renaissance oil paintings, i will favorite your gig maybe i will buy from you in the future.

hope you will have great success here, make sure to read the ToS. 😉

Guest johnbonbon

great work i like your style it remind me of the renaissance oil paintings, i will favorite your gig maybe i will buy from you in the future.

hope you will have great success here, make sure to read the ToS. 😉

Thanks! ^^ I will wait for it ^^

Guest johnbonbon

Welcome to Fiverr. Do your hard work. You will be successful. Wish you good luck. 💐

Thank you, I hope I will grow more in here! ^^

If u dont mind…

I need a help regarding description…😓

Guest johnbonbon

Like how to write a catchy description…???

Ah, here’s a tip.

Memes are your muses.

They really help you make wacky description. XD

Guest johnbonbon

Hi! I’m also an artist and illustrator. I draw in traditional mediums.

Your art style is nice!

Thank you so much! ^^

Archived