Fiverr Forum

And I Just Got An Unjust Negative Feedback

Title says it all… Designed a facebook cover according to exactly what the buyer wanted. He then requested some changes a few days later. Then out of nowhere (at least a month) he finally decides to leave feedback, however it was a negative one. If he didn’t like the direction it was going, why not point it out when he requested the minor changes?

However, after already dealing with an even worse situation with a different buyer, I was more relaxed and not as aggravated over it. I did exactly what he wanted to have done and made his requested changes, and then he’s not happy with the final product? Seems like personal taste to me…

So I kindly wrote to support in a few sentences. I explained to them that I did exactly what the buyer requested and made his changes so if he wasn’t happy with the direction it was going, why not say something? So I linked fiverr to their post about where they discuss what doesn’t constitute negative feedback. (http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/200051156-How-to-make-sure-you-get-what-you-paid-for)

Not only did I get a response from Sheana within MINUTES, but the problem was also taken care of. Not only am I shocked at how quickly they responded, but that they actually sided with the seller. So I made this post to let everyone know that there is hope when these situations arise. Maybe they’re viewing the forum and seeing all the complaints? Or maybe people at the top are finally hearing all the complaints?

I made this post because there is always a lot of negativity when these situations happen, so I wanted to let people know about a positive outcome. As a result, I want to give a major shout out to Sheana in customer support for handling the situation and also to Bachas and other fiverr members for reminding people of how to handle these situations. The more we stand together, the stronger we stand!

Thats great. I had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago where a buyer returned 3 months after to leave me a negative remark even after the gig was modified and marked as complete. I replied to the buyer who to this date never responded. However when contacted Customer Support was able to review the situation and remove the bad feedback. So again I say Kudos to the CS Team for stepping up da game.

"Not only am I shocked at how quickly they responded, but that they actually sided with the buyer. So I made this post to let everyone know that there is hope when these situations arise"

Did you mean they actually sided with you, the seller?

Reply to @cheezees: I just assumed she meant the seller. :slight_smile:

Reply to @cheezees: Yes, I meant seller :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up, I’ll make the corrections.

Glad you got a positive outcome @est1990. I remember the last time you were on the forum about a similar situation. Yay for CS supporting the sellers.

Reply to @aingham69: Exactly!! First thing I thought was, ‘Oh s***, here we go again’ but this time w/o being verbally abused by the seller… Luckily this time barely any energy was wasted on dealing with the matter. Still can’t believe how quick CS took care of everything and handled the situation.

madmoo said:
Really nice to hear the positive stories as well as the negative ones.

Exactly. People usually tend to always remember or discuss the negative things, so I made it a point to post a positive story. And to also let others know that sellers don't always get the raw end of the deal. :D