Fiverr Community Forum

And my best selling gig has been pushed to the last page

I joined Fiverr in 2020 January. I completed 900+ orders and have 500+ reviews. Until yesterday, my gig could be found on the first page under paraphrase and rewrite. In less than a year, I fulfilled all the requirements for TRS (I know this category is cherry-picked). I got a negative review five days ago, but I doubt that has anything to do with this change. I got a couple of messages from new buyers yesterday and a huge order. And poof. Just like that, Fiverr decided it was time for me to shift to the last page! I usually have 10 pending orders (still have 8). But I’m guessing I can say goodbye to new orders for a while now. While I understand gigs rotate dynamically, what I don’t understand is why my gig is in the last page even when I sort the results by “bestselling” option. So strange. People who have zero orders and reviews are ranked above me under bestselling gigs, which makes zero sense, lol.

4 Likes

It is a common problem.

1 Like

It has everything to do with this change. Negative reviews will push you back, because there are other people getting a lot of orders and not having any negative review.

I am a writer too, this is an overly saturated market, and you had a lot of luck. Since the pandemic started, not a lot of people got to create a succesful profile.

4 Likes

Why can’t I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig’s position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include:

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on.

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you. She has accomplished a lot despite the pandemic disturbance.

This is really useful.

1 Like