And...What an event! New freelancer again! :D

anastasiakonsta

Hi, frieeeends! How are you? Today I decided to finally post my illustrations here on the site, because they used to gather dust on my computer desktop! It will probably be a long and difficult journey, and I hope to survive in this online forest of uncertainty, waiting for orders and sweet moneeeey 😄
P.S.:Here should be Mr. Krabs from Spongebob, who says (money, money, money) 😁

favicon-32x32.png.6ecdbe4ecc3eca97325074b6f6a0cf5e.png Fiverr.com
draw-a-digital-painting-illustration-digital-landscape.jpg.cf50f834b65e46b53c121448e5c99656.jpg

Anastasiakonsta: I will draw a digital painting, illustration, digital...

For only $50, Anastasiakonsta will draw a digital painting, illustration, digital landscape. | Hi! My name is Anastasia and I will be happy to create for you, as a gift to your friends, relatives, a digital painting that | Fiverr

Welcome to the forum, Anastasiakonsta.

I like your art, especially the picture of the house in the field. I think I could live there!

Can I give you one piece of advice that’s unrelated to your gig? Remove your email address from your forum profile. On Fiverr, all communication needs to take place on the site, so anybody who emails you is likely to be a creep or a scammer – not the kind of emails you want, right?

Best of luck with your new gig. I hope your first client comes your way soon. I’d better stop talking now because I’m taking up quite a bit of your time, and, as Mr. Krabs says…

Mr-Krabs-time-is-money-boy.gif.aa49fd5ecc3991ebc53ee10be337548d.gif

Hi, frieeeends! How are you? Today I decided to finally post my illustrations here on the site, because they used to gather dust on my computer desktop! It will probably be a long and difficult journey, and I hope to survive in this online forest of uncertainty, waiting for orders and sweet moneeeey 😄

P.S.:Here should be Mr. Krabs from Spongebob, who says (money, money, money) 😁

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
03d8bdcfb9307a9c9b2cd10e9525af76e17d0b3b.jpeg

Anastasiakonsta: I will draw a digital painting, illustration, digital...

For only $50, Anastasiakonsta will draw a digital painting, illustration, digital landscape. | Hi! My name is Anastasia and I will be happy to create for you, as a gift to your friends, relatives, a digital painting that | Fiverr

waiting for orders

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum, Anastasiakonsta.

I like your art, especially the picture of the house in the field. I think I could live there!

Can I give you one piece of advice that’s unrelated to your gig? Remove your email address from your forum profile. On Fiverr, all communication needs to take place on the site, so anybody who emails you is likely to be a creep or a scammer – not the kind of emails you want, right?

Best of luck with your new gig. I hope your first client comes your way soon. I’d better stop talking now because I’m taking up quite a bit of your time, and, as Mr. Krabs says…

Node.js Developers Salaries: Rates Overview | ProCoders

Thank you very much for your advice! I was glad of your answer))

Archived