Android app conflicts with desktop

w3bgrafix

Hi,
I have reached at level one.
Just noticed that new gig I have created yesterday (after reaching level one) is not appearing in the Android app
Also I am seeing alot of fake buyers in buyers request section. Is there any work around to get rid of the mess?

Hi,

I have reached at level one.

Just noticed that new gig I have created yesterday (after reaching level one) is not appearing in the Android app

Also I am seeing alot of fake buyers in buyers request section. Is there any work around to get rid of the mess?

It can take time for your gig to appear in search results. Fiverr will review your gig before enabling it to appear in the search algorithm.

Unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do but hopefully Fiverr is working on a solution!

Best of luck.

It can take time for your gig to appear in search results. Fiverr will review your gig before enabling it to appear in the search algorithm.

Unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do but hopefully Fiverr is working on a solution!

Best of luck.

You was right. Now it is available on app too… Thanks.

Archived