Android App Does Not Notify

hedayetsaadi556

Since last few months, I am not receiving any notification on my android app. Buyer sends messages, places order or request revisions, app does not notify me. I can know only when I get an email. but generally, email comes almost 1-2 hours late. As a result, I lost my repeat buyer just because of my late reply. Avg. Response Time is 2 hours now that has never happened to me before. Sometimes I get orders with 24 hours delivery. So 2 hours is really important.
I reinstalled the app after uninstalling. even tried with resetting my phone. Nothing could bring the fruit. Is there anyone facing this issue? Need suggestions if anyone could overcome this situation.
Thanks

On the app, check on Settings - Notifications - Push Notifications.

There you will find also a Test Push Notification button.

On the device, check under Settings - Apps - Fiverr - Notifications if the notifications are activated.

Checked them also and everything is okay there. I think I should contact CS.

Checked them also and everything is okay there. I think I should contact CS.

Make sure your phone doesn’t optimize the Fiverr app in the battery settings. That happened to me and i had to disable battery optimization for the app, which basically cleans up the memory and cache. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Since last few months, I am not receiving any notification on my android app. Buyer sends messages, places order or request revisions, app does not notify me. I can know only when I get an email. but generally, email comes almost 1-2 hours late. As a result, I lost my repeat buyer just because of my late reply. Avg. Response Time is 2 hours now that has never happened to me before. Sometimes I get orders with 24 hours delivery. So 2 hours is really important.

I reinstalled the app after uninstalling. even tried with resetting my phone. Nothing could bring the fruit. Is there anyone facing this issue? Need suggestions if anyone could overcome this situation.

Thanks

I HAVE FIVERR ACCOUNT ON LAPTOP.HOW DID I RECEIVE MESSAGE NOTIFICATION ON MOBILE APP.

Thanks

I HAVE FIVERR ACCOUNT ON LAPTOP.HOW DID I RECEIVE MESSAGE NOTIFICATION ON MOBILE APP.

Thanks

Typically, with any mobile app that has notifications, you just go into the settings and set it to notify you if you get something from Fiverr.

GG

Archived