Angry with Fiverr Rating system

nandaydas

One of my recent order was canceled. I did my job but the buyer canceled the order. But not a problem as the order was only of $5. But the buyer left an 1 star ratings with a bad review. & his review is coming in top of my reviews list. Also my average ratings was Down. Fiverr team what is this???

If the order was reviewed, the review is permanent. It looks like the buyer was so upset with the work you delivered, that he, later, did a PayPal charge-back. While a funding source charge-back is wrong, it does not remove the gig review.

The three top/most relevant reviews on your account – including the one you are referring to, all say that you didn’t deliver what the buyer ordered. They have a right to be upset about that, and can leave negative reviews if they so choose. You currently have an overall seller rating of 3.9 stars. I would be more concerned with the bad work, and the terrible seller rating, if I were you. If you want to continue earning work here, you are going to have to change the root of this issue – that appears to need the most attention right now.

Archived