Animated Gig Image

nasimafb

I talked with CS about this matter, and they said an absolute no - you are not allowed to use animated gig images, and should instead use a video.

The reason is obvious: imagine if everyone would use an animated gig image - the whole marketplace would look as flashy as spam & scam, everyone’s gigs practically yelling of desperation to be ordered. All professionalism of this marketplace would disappear.

Would you even be able to look at 40 gigs that are all flashing with animated images? It would be a nightmare to choose one, not to mention the impact on the browser’s performance 😱

I talked with CS about this matter, and they said an absolute no - you are not allowed to use animated gig images, and should instead use a video.

The reason is obvious: imagine if everyone would use an animated gig image - the whole marketplace would look as flashy as spam & scam, everyone’s gigs practically yelling of desperation to be ordered. All professionalism of this marketplace would disappear.

Would you even be able to look at 40 gigs that are all flashing with animated images? It would be a nightmare to choose one, not to mention the impact on the browser’s performance 😱

It would be a nightmare

Nightmare before Christmas 😃

I’ve seen a few of these flashy animated images… They are totally distracting, imagine if they were allowed. It would be like taking a stroll down Las Vegas strip or something.

• 8 months later...

Archived