Anitibiotics in animal feeds

tahommarichards

• 2 weeks later...

Here we have a chain of stores called Whole Foods which only sells food without pesticides or antibiotics and everything is almost twice as expensive but people love it. These stores have to be seen to be appreciated, the way the food is presented, huge ice pyramids with whole fish sticking out of the ice. Homes within a close vicinity to these stores sell for much more.

Most of my food really is local and organic and that’s not because I’ve sought it out. I do live in a village filled with farmers with a healthy bartering economy. It’s been a while since I was back in the UK where the food chain’s decidedly less healthy, so I don’t think about it too much.

There is an organic shop though… they have great wine and tomatoes (in no particular order)

I have few opinions on this. I don’t eat meat but I eat eggs and dairy. I don’t seem out foods that are particularly special. I have raised my own chickens for eggs and bred horses for fun. I have given my livestock and pets antibiotics as needed when they were ill. I think other people should be able to eat as they wish and don’t care whether they eat “organic” or anything else special. Oh
This is an odd topic for Fiverr even in Conversations. What’s your motive?

Archived