Fiverr Forum

Annoying user, help!

I’m very new to this Fiverr thingie. The first day I published my gig an user contacted me. First he asked if I was real, wich was very weird. Then, he proceed to ask for pictures from me and kept telling me to prove that I’m real. Eventually I blocked him because I realised he wasn’t going to buy anything. And then, today I received a similar message, asking if I’m real and to send them a picture with a note or something like that, I think he is the same guy u.u
I don’t want him bothering me anymore. What can I do? Can cs help me with that or I just have to put up with the issue?

Thaaaanks!

Hello @alyx

Welcome to Fiverr. Please mark it scam and report him to CS and block it.

Have a blessed day

3 Likes

Block that creep! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Contacting CS is a good idea; hopefully, Fiverr can do something to prevent that buyer from creating a new account after getting himself banned from Fiverr. (It must, right?)

1 Like

Report them immediately for spam you can also block the users.

1 Like

Hi @alyx,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to hear you’re having such a bad time with this type of users.

Before reporting them directly through the Inbox and blocking, as previously advised, please reply to their messages with a simple “No” or “Reported”. This is for keeping your Response Rate safe.

Creepy people can be found anywhere and, sadly, Fiverr is no exception.

2 Likes

Just block them. They’re either scammers or creeps. I’m sorry. I know it’s unsettling.

Unfortunately you can’t prevent these from popping up, but you CAN report them.