Another Bad experience! This time its with someone really disgusting

divyagoel

Helo guys,
I had many bad experiences before but this time i am literally having a conversation with someone who do not know how to talk… He is using a disgusting language and i do not know how to handle such disgusting people.
Made an order for the image and then asked for the source file which was not specified at the time of order…after the final delivery, he asked for source file which i normally charged extra for source file… When asked for extra, he started conversation which was very disturbing.
Contacted CS…Let see how this will work out. Hopefully all go well. Thanks

That sucks.

Hopefully CS comes to your rescue soon. Nobody deserves to be abused while at work.

Good on you for keeping your cool. It’s always tempting to tell such people to go to a hot, fiery place.

Thanks for the support… i really need need it this time.

Thanks for the support… i really need need it this time.

I’m so sorry you have had this terrible experience!

I would send him this although it’s of course your own choice how to proceed:

“There is no need to be rude. I simply charge a little more for source files.”

I’m so sorry you have had this terrible experience!

I would send him this although it’s of course your own choice how to proceed:

“There is no need to be rude. I simply charge a little more for source files.”

i asked him more $5 for the source file which was not my actual price but since i have already done with it so don’t want to argue…but he’s been disgusting only trying to threaten me or asking me to cancel it… There is no option left to me. Let’s see.

i asked him more $5 for the source file which was not my actual price but since i have already done with it so don’t want to argue…but he’s been disgusting only trying to threaten me or asking me to cancel it… There is no option left to me. Let’s see.

What a terrible person. Well basically he said he is not paying more so all you can do is ignore him from this point onward.

What a terrible person. Well basically he said he is not paying more so all you can do is ignore him from this point onward.

yeah…but one thing i want to tell you that his profile has so many reviews as a buyer and all of them are having 5 star rating. I don’t know what went wrong at my time. I took the stand because may be he threatened the previous sellers also and they are providing him the source file just for the sake of the order. He told me that “i have asked to many new comers before and they always agree to provide the source file . You got the rating that is why you are being greedy”. How does that make sense in any way.

Damn, I am new seller since 3 weeks, when I see all these bad experiences, it scares me sometimes :x

we share these experiences not to threaten but this will aware you with the situations, you have to handle been a professional because its not like these issues are at fiverr only…you have to face these situations in every professional platform so better to learn how to deal with this.

we share these experiences not to threaten but this will aware you with the situations, you have to handle been a professional because its not like these issues are at fiverr only…you have to face these situations in every professional platform so better to learn how to deal with this.

It didn’t happen to me yet, my problems for the moment were customers thinking that I could read in their minds, not mentioning some details after I edit their videos etc.

I remember I sometimes saw topics of video editor having so much problems even worse than that, it sounds stressful

yeah…but one thing i want to tell you that his profile has so many reviews as a buyer and all of them are having 5 star rating. I don’t know what went wrong at my time. I took the stand because may be he threatened the previous sellers also and they are providing him the source file just for the sake of the order. He told me that “i have asked to many new comers before and they always agree to provide the source file . You got the rating that is why you are being greedy”. How does that make sense in any way.

that is why you are being greedy”

He is being greedy not you. He has a problem. It’s unfortunate but we sometimes run into these.

It didn’t happen to me yet, my problems for the moment were customers thinking that I could read in their minds, not mentioning some details after I edit their videos etc.

I remember I sometimes saw topics of video editor having so much problems even worse than that, it sounds stressful

Yeah it is stressful sometimes but at the end of the day we have to deal with it. i can understand how difficult it will be for the videos but not just for the videos, i think every single person have gone thru such situation at least once so either go peacefully or fight for it. I can provide the source file and go peacefully but still i took a stand because for me its not right to threaten someone. This cant be so easy for him and he must learn a lesson.

Yeah it is stressful sometimes but at the end of the day we have to deal with it. i can understand how difficult it will be for the videos but not just for the videos, i think every single person have gone thru such situation at least once so either go peacefully or fight for it. I can provide the source file and go peacefully but still i took a stand because for me its not right to threaten someone. This cant be so easy for him and he must learn a lesson.

Exact, people don’t realise how hard it is for us to understand what they want exactly, even harder in english :x

Exact, people don’t realise how hard it is for us to understand what they want exactly, even harder in english :x

@misscrystal This is such disaster… The customer support cancelled the order and moreover he can download the file and also his account does not get suspended… how is it ethical? I did not get money, i am the one who’s order completion rates got affected…i am the one who gone with the abusive buyers and then in return his account even did not get suspended also. I have been through here from so long but this is the first time the customer support directly cancelled the order without taking any action taken towards the buyer…He inbox me to bully as he is in win and continue to bully other sellers as well… i can’t believe what all just happened to me.

Hope you are right and will get right decision.

No, i don’t think i got it right this time because CS been not supporting to me, sent me the warning of been rude to buyer,… and may be they suspend my account just because the buyer started bullying me and i been rude with him this time at the inbox not when i was having a conversation about the order. I just replied to what he said to me. so will get back to you.

No, i don’t think i got it right this time because CS been not supporting to me, sent me the warning of been rude to buyer,… and may be they suspend my account just because the buyer started bullying me and i been rude with him this time at the inbox not when i was having a conversation about the order. I just replied to what he said to me. so will get back to you.

I’m sorry @divyagoel Sometimes the bully wants you to be rude back to them so you will get a warning. They know how this works.

I’m sorry @divyagoel Sometimes the bully wants you to be rude back to them so you will get a warning. They know how this works.

yeah i know… i got it…it was my mistake. for the first time …i been never in such bullied situation before… but still it can be the reason for my account suspension. Also it’s only sellers who is getting affected.

5 years ago I received a warning for being rude to a buyer. I think the buyer reported me to CS saying I was insulting him or something. It was long ago, I don’t remember the details but situation was similar to yours, it was all about getting some additional work done for free.

I contacted CS regarding the warning and requested them to review it as I never had any impolite interaction with any of my buyers. They removed the warning and following was the response of CS, “After careful consideration we have removed the warning for you.”

So, you may request CS to look into it and explain your situation is a short and polite message. May be they’ll take another look. Anyway, if you were even a tiniest bit rude, they probably won’t remove the warning but if you think you weren’t, its worth giving a try.

5 years ago I received a warning for being rude to a buyer. I think the buyer reported me to CS saying I was insulting him or something. It was long ago, I don’t remember the details but situation was similar to yours, it was all about getting some additional work done for free.

I contacted CS regarding the warning and requested them to review it as I never had any impolite interaction with any of my buyers. They removed the warning and following was the response of CS, “After careful consideration we have removed the warning for you.”

So, you may request CS to look into it and explain your situation is a short and polite message. May be they’ll take another look. Anyway, if you were even a tiniest bit rude, they probably won’t remove the warning but if you think you weren’t, its worth giving a try.

I wont lie but been rude at inbox after the order cancelled by CS…he inbox me to bully, that time i been rude but not at the order page for which i got the warning. If my account got suspended…the years i have been working here will be a waste…

He told me that “i have asked to many new comers before and they always agree to provide the source file . You got the rating that is why you are being greedy”. How does that make sense in any way.

He inbox me to bully as he is in win and continue to bully other sellers as well… i can’t believe what all just happened to me.

You can’t name the buyer. However, as Giverr - sorry, Fiverr canceled your order, you can post your finished work here. We can then all use our detective skills to see if your buyer is using your work and if so, you can complain to Fiverr accordingly.

I wont lie but been rude at inbox after the order cancelled by CS…he inbox me to bully, that time i been rude but not at the order page for which i got the warning. If my account got suspended…the years i have been working here will be a waste…

I wont lie but been rude at inbox after the order cancelled by CS…he inbox me to bully, that time i been rude but not at the order page for which i got the warning.

Ah…you shouldn’t have done that. I know how hard it is to not put those rude bullies in their place but as a seller, you should always think twice before sending a message. Whenever I am in some sort of dispute, I try to be extra careful with what I type.

I would suggest you to always stay clam when you are in a dispute. Don’t ever get carried away. Type your every message very clearly so that even if third party (CS) looks at them, they can see and understand what’s going on.

If my account got suspended…the years i have been working here will be a waste…

I don’t think they’ll suspend your account. They would have done that by now.

I wont lie but been rude at inbox after the order cancelled by CS…he inbox me to bully, that time i been rude but not at the order page for which i got the warning.

Ah…you shouldn’t have done that. I know how hard it is to not put those rude bullies in their place but as a seller, you should always think twice before sending a message. Whenever I am in some sort of dispute, I try to be extra careful with what I type.

I would suggest you to always stay clam when you are in a dispute. Don’t ever get carried away. Type your every message very clearly so that even if third party (CS) looks at them, they can see and understand what’s going on.

If my account got suspended…the years i have been working here will be a waste…

I don’t think they’ll suspend your account. They would have done that by now.

I am still nervous because i opened the customer support request and during the review of the inbox they may take action.

@cyaxrex will send the screenshot but i am concerned because i don’t want to get warning again…there is the buyer name all over…let me remove that and send it here

Archived