I am from Turkey and have two websites. A few days ago, I bought an article gig from a seller. The seller says that he writes the articles on his own and the articles would be unique. Anyway, I received my first order and I was happy because when I copy and paste it to google, google could not find the paragraphs! I gave 5 stars to him and ordered 2 gigs more.
Then I started to use the articles on the web. However; I realized that my keyword density program could not find my keywords. Then I pasted the article to office word and started to find it with CTRL + F… Word could not find my keywords.
I think it is all about Unicode thing. I dont know coding stuff much, but then I rewrote the first paragraph and pasted it to google search. Hell! Google found the article on ezinesarticles (wrote in 2010)
I canceled my 2 pending orders, but not received my money back yet.
I dont know what should I do more…