Fiverr Forum

Another milestone today- 200 offers sent through Buyer Requests

So I realized today that I am up to 200 offers sent in the Buyer Request section. I did make level one status last week, but I decided that until I start seeing at least an order a day I will keep responding to Buyer Requests. Yes the buyers there are often asking way too much for way too little, but you gotta pay dues I suppose. Hopefully things will take off soon but until then, gotta keep chipping away.

Level 2 is somewhere out on the horizon!

Congrats for the (unusual) milestone and best of luck on the journey to level 2 :wink:

Congratulations on accomplishing your dream.

Another milestone along your path toward global domination.
:four_leaf_clover:

It’s definitely unusual, lol! But you’ll notice I called it a milestone, and NOT a goal. The goal is level 2. Whatever it takes.

Literally laughed out loud!

Simply
wow

You know, you are among the rare ones. Only some can enjoy sarcasm. Kudos for that.

On a side note, checked your gigs and they’re quite good ( Favorited ). Guess what, you got a buyer. Will definitely use your services in future. :+1:

My stat lol. I guess I got 25+ projects from BR :smiley:
Screenshot_35

It’s easy to fall victim to the “I must get one order a day” mentality. Unless you’re in a real pinch financially, focus on getting quality orders. Avoid people who are looking to essentially get something for “next to free”.

Sooo true,
I always try to maintain that…

I concur. I am looking for one order on my gig, not through BR. If I can get to one a day organically I’ll drop BR. When I hit a certain amount of income a day I am going to quit the day job and go full time freelance! Gotta start somewhere…

Received only 5 to 7 orders from BR :smile: ss

Most of my orders are from buyer requests frankly,
I have approx 1100 sent, but only completed 102 LOL!