Another new update! Great going Fiverr

official_nomi

I wonder if it would’ve had a bigger impact by showing the actual amount of stars repeated instead of specifying their number… I know it would be easier for me to pick gigs if I’d see 4 or 5 actual stars repeated… and there’s plenty of room for that, too - unless they plan on using the remaining space for some other feature :thinking:

Guest offlinehelpers

Good stuff - can now see the number of reviews on top selling gigs on the profile page, without having to click through to the actual gig.

Also, I don’t really like the choice of colors… that bright yellow on “Top Rated Seller” makes it barely readable without hurting my eye in the process. It feels like eyecupuncture! 😵

And the light gray on the reviews count is almost invisible here 😲

Yeah! Especially light gray color not very clear 😏 Great observation @woofy31

Yeah, well, I deal with a lot of websites, and so many use a light gray text on white background, making my eyes almost bleed out. Lack of contrast, a big no-no in the design world IMO.

I would’ve expected more from the designers, especially since:

“Low-contrast text may be trendy, but it is also illegible, undiscoverable, and inaccessible.”

Or maybe that was the purpose: to make it illegible, undiscoverable and inaccessible 😒

Yeah, well, I deal with a lot of websites, and so many use a light gray text on white background, making my eyes almost bleed out. Lack of contrast, a big no-no in the design world IMO.

I would’ve expected more from the designers, especially since:

“Low-contrast text may be trendy, but it is also illegible, undiscoverable, and inaccessible.”

Or maybe that was the purpose: to make it illegible, undiscoverable and inaccessible 😒

Yeah Noticed it. Its really helpful for buyer. They can order now without checking of gig. All Rating, review, level are all in same page. They should change the colors of levels. They should be green or some greenish type.

Thanks,

Brady_Bear

Yeah! Great advice. Level colors are actually not having great visibility.

simply : it was not necessary 🙂 I think, they are changing UN-necessary thing for show their boss as “they are working”

Kindly say them to find solution and change about “Buyer Request”. There are sellers request more than buyer request. And many other thing needs to changes - 🙂

simply : it was not necessary 🙂 I think, they are changing UN-necessary thing for show their boss as “they are working”

Kindly say them to find solution and change about “Buyer Request”. There are sellers request more than buyer request. And many other thing needs to changes - 🙂

@fast_editing Really? It’s buyer friendly update. Don’t you think so?

I think, they are changing UN-necessary thing for show their boss as “they are working” 😂

Archived