Another week has passed, I still have not received my order and support fails to reply

kylescousin

Your crappy support system is not working, I already tried 3 times to report this scammer who steals HTML and CCS code from the web and claims it’s his. he is still selling. I have no other place to post this because after 2 mails and 3 attempts to use the “resolution center” (after I submit, it just redirects me back to your homepage). I have no other place to post my ticket, so please do something about it, I can’t stand getting ripped off by some Indian scammer. KEEP THE MONEY JUST READ MY TICKET AND MY CHAT HISTORY WITH THIS GUY AND LET 1 OF YOUR 50 STAFF MEMBERS DO SOMETHING!

I did this already twice, I mailed you, I made a rant on the forum (which got removed).

THIS GUY I HIRED CALLED "Fragglesrock" STEALS DESIGNS OF THE WEB AND SELLS THEM ON YOUR SITE! HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOUR 50 PEOPLE STAFF TO REPORT THIS GUY!?? WHY IS HE STILL SELLING STUFF?!!!

Please look at my order history for the responsive PSD design from him, he keeps making excuses and now disappeared without delivering any PSD at all, he just stole some html and claimed it was his. PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS!

Sheriff's Note: Calling out other users is not allowed

You need more to prove he’s stealing. What he gave you, and where he got it. Plus, try to don’t be so rude… makes you look like a bad guy, even if you just feel like he’s abusing the system. (By the way, true is you got your money, they can’t help you much without anything to prove…)

Archived