Anthropological research

tekuna15

In that case, welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 19 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

As for your gigs, I glanced at one, and only saw two tags being used. Fiverr permits five. So that’s a very easy thing you can add to potentially improve your visibility in search results.

Indeed niche. However, good job on setting the gigs up, they’re properly tagged, priced and everything.
If you know how to skim through junk requests properly, you might have luck looking in the BR section for the more touristy stuff.

BTW I spy with my little eye a Thello train seat in your pic! Hope you had a nice time in Italy/France. 😃

Indeed niche. However, good job on setting the gigs up, they’re properly tagged, priced and everything.

If you know how to skim through junk requests properly, you might have luck looking in the BR section for the more touristy stuff.

BTW I spy with my little eye a Thello train seat in your pic! Hope you had a nice time in Italy/France. 😃

Thank you! I am just learning how to make a good suggestion, I hope it will work and I won’t be without orders for months 😃 😃

P.S. From Monaco to Milan 🙂 it was a few days before the Coronavirus, and I had an amazing time there.

Good luck!

For sure, those kind of niches (the weird ones) are sometimes gold mines if there is enough demand. There is a guy on fiverr charging 50$ an hour doing private investigations :male_detective:

WoW, must be an interesting job. Maybe I’'ll try it in the future 😃

Archived