Any advice for a new fiverr user

fatnass

Here is the advice i give everyone 🙂

Make sure your gigs have nice, relevant images.
Send your 10 proposals daily
Make sure your proposals are all original and clearly address the buyers requirements
Share your gigs on social media
Keep your response rate to messages high. Always respond!
Bid LOW, Under budget. Once you get a few jobs/reviews you can charge more.

Once you start getting your first few orders things really start rolling along. Goodluck to you and be sure to checkout fiver TOS so you dont get into any trouble 😎

GoodLuck!!

Here is the advice i give everyone 🙂

Make sure your gigs have nice, relevant images.

Send your 10 proposals daily

Make sure your proposals are all original and clearly address the buyers requirements

Share your gigs on social media

Keep your response rate to messages high. Always respond!

Bid LOW, Under budget. Once you get a few jobs/reviews you can charge more.

Once you start getting your first few orders things really start rolling along. Goodluck to you and be sure to checkout fiver TOS so you dont get into any trouble 😎

GoodLuck!!

Thanx for advice bro

Congrats for joining us! Lets start with my tips:

You gig images are eye-catching, fantastic! 👌

Find where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! :construction_worker_man: But there are always exceptions.

Never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices! 💰

Your price is too low! Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), 🔮 — @discobot fortune — 🔮 :wink:

Never put zero revisions, nor unlimited revisions! At least 2 and no more than 5. There are some buyers that like to play with sellers until they 🤯 explode! Also, there are buyers who won’t be satisfied with final work and will give you (★☆☆☆☆) because there wasn’t an option to revise it and meet his needs.

If you decide to deliver fast, never put “Will deliver in X hours”, may cause problems! If you are offline, you won’t be able to deliver so fast. The best option is “24 hours”, whenever you are online or not, you will have time to complete and it is still called fast.

Here are some more important tips every seller should know [LONG]:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Congrats and best wishes!

Guest discobot

Find where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! :construction_worker_man: But there are always exceptions.

Never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices! 💰

Your price is too low! Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), 🔮 — @discobot fortune — 🔮 :wink:

Never put zero revisions, nor unlimited revisions! At least 2 and no more than 5. There are some buyers that like to play with sellers until they 🤯 explode! Also, there are buyers who won’t be satisfied with final work and will give you (★☆☆☆☆) because there wasn’t an option to revise it and meet his needs.

If you decide to deliver fast, never put “Will deliver in X hours”, may cause problems! If you are offline, you won’t be able to deliver so fast. The best option is “24 hours”, whenever you are online or not, you will have time to complete and it is still called fast.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

🔮 It is decidedly so

Guest discobot

Thanks! That’s a bot. You can simply call it with @discobot.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

wow dude a big thanks i didn’t know for the buyers requests section, big big thanks !

Archived