Any Advice for Gig Improvements

guohu1998

Hello everyone, I am Hubert from Indonesia. I have started my fiverr career in product design and script translation from the previous month, and so far no buyer request is coming at all. After keep in check of my gig analytics, I found out that I still need to retweak while improving my gig. Please visit my gig and give some advice for me to solve my current problem, Thank you!

I think this article will help you a lot.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thanks @guohu1998

I think this article will help you a lot.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thanks @guohu1998

Thanks for the article.

Archived