Any advice on how to get orders

luckyluuca

stay online most of the time …sothat your profile show in online also you can send byer request

stay online most of the time

This has been refuted so many times, I don’t know why I bother to repeat it. There is NO evidence to suggest staying online all the time has any impact on getting jobs. Trying to do so will make you tired and unable to function if you do happen to land a job.

If you ever see this suggestion, just remember that whoever has given it has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Jeez, the Time that you spend on Fiverr, means 99 tenths of nothing.

The quality of your Gig and the work it shows (it does show real work you did right, not templates you scraped off another site) are what matters.

If someone wants what you do and they won’t wait a few hours because you are asleep, or are at the vet, you do not want their trouble. Good people will contact you when they are ready, you answer when you are ready.

🙂

always connected fiverr

share your gigs social media

Read the post before yours lest you type something truly silly.

That is better advice because if you are just as blind with real customers as you are on the forum, you will burn more people than you please

🙂

Last 2 month I didn’t get any new buyers. Gig rank also down. What to do now? any suggestion.

Thanks In advance

important suggestion is .if you can keep your profile in online on24hours or 20hours then you can see the result of your gig rank … when your gig rank on upper …it’s will be more helping to bring byer on your profile …

stay online most of the time

This has been refuted so many times, I don’t know why I bother to repeat it. There is NO evidence to suggest staying online all the time has any impact on getting jobs. Trying to do so will make you tired and unable to function if you do happen to land a job.

If you ever see this suggestion, just remember that whoever has given it has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

If you get first order

You will do:

1.buyer request regularly

2.active on fiverr

3.you have to be patient

important suggestion is .if you can keep your profile in online on24hours or 20hours then you can see the result of your gig rank … when your gig rank on upper …it’s will be more helping to bring byer on your profile …

I will maintain this. thanks halimuzzaman1

.if you can keep your profile in online on24hours or 20hours then you can see the result of your gig rank

Oh my goodness! Weren’t you told above like 5 times that this isn’t true? Why do you keep posting this again and again, especially in the same thread?

There is no proof that staying online will help you get more orders. If you try to stay online, you’ll likely be tired all day and probably won’t accomplish much.

Please do NOT spread false info like this in the Forum. Thanks!

.if you can keep your profile in online on24hours or 20hours then you can see the result of your gig rank

Oh my goodness! Weren’t you told above like 5 times that this isn’t true? Why do you keep posting this again and again, especially in the same thread?

There is no proof that staying online will help you get more orders. If you try to stay online, you’ll likely be tired all day and probably won’t accomplish much.

yeah! thank you so much

True, I have no idea why they all keep spreading the same bad advices on every threads everydays on this forum.

Archived