Any Advice on the best way to get new buyers online

gmanasseh

Have a look at this answer that was posted by a forum moderator on another similar thread. It might be related to your question.

My regular social media accounts would be useless for gig promotion and I wouldn’t want to bother people using them for that. My family and friends are the only ones who follow my standard social media accounts and they have no need for the type of articles that I write. So, it’s pretty simple, that’s not the right place for me to advertise. If I happened to already be an influencer on social media and had a wide audience in my niche, then I would use it. You have to go out and find your aud…

Have a look at this answer that was posted by a forum moderator on another similar thread. It might be related to your question.

My regular social media accounts would be useless for gig promotion and I wouldn’t want to bother people using them for that. My family and friends are the only ones who follow my standard social media accounts and they have no need for the type of articles that I write. So, it’s pretty simple, that’s not the right place for me to advertise. If I happened to already be an influencer on social media and had a wide audience in my niche, then I would use it. You have to go out and find your aud…

thanks for sharing this.

Archived