Any copywriters in here?

copywritersammy

I don’t know… I’m only seeking guidance… and lastly because through helping another is how growth happens… I’m sure you know that already

and lastly because through helping another is how growth happens… I’m sure you know that already

This is a very competitive marketplace. Articles and Blog Posts has around 45k gigs, it had 19k at the beginning of the year.

As for your comment, growth happens for you. If you want a mentor, go and find that, but you can’t ask competitors to help you here. Everyone wants to make $$ to sustain themselves, and with this pandemic… it’s even harder to actually get orders for most people.

If you want to reach success, just become the best at what you do. That means getting certifications, studying, reading books on the matter. No one will come to give you the winning guidelines and tickets.

hello! I just got certified as a copywriter and I’m new to fiverr… I just created my first gig, but I need guidance on how to succeed as a seller of copy

guidance on how to succeed as a seller of copy

No matter what you are selling.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for lots of ideas to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

The only option on the gig is for 500 words. What if they want >500 words? I think most of the top gigs in the category probably either have packages for different word counts or have a box where the buyer can enter the number of words. Maybe also add an FAQ that lets the buyer know more info like file types you accept.

Archived