Fiverr Community Forum

Any difference between auto marked as complete or buyer accept delivery?

What’s up Guys?
I am Joy. I am confused in one matter.

Recently I worked with a top level buyer. The buyer was good and very helpful. Everything was fine. I delivered the order and buyer replied some modification. I modified as requirement.

At end buyer replied Everything perfect and appreciate my work.

I replied if all ok please accept the delivery.

But buyer didn’t reply or accept after 3 days. it completed automatically (buyer was active full time).

My confusion is although work was perfect then why buyer not accept the delivery?

I have noticed the same thing from 3-4 buyer. (although they are regular)

Is there any trick or benefit not accepting order???

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi! Some people just don’t bother to accept. It’s annoying, but it’s life :wink: Also, usually the ones that don’t accept and simply wait for Fiverr to automatically complete the order, don’t leave reviews. It’s just how it is.

2 Likes

this is totally confusing. Not accept the order, no revision, no review. just noting but auto complete :zipper_mouth_face:

Look at the positive side: at least they don’t ask for revisions or ask to cancel! Better to have someone “silent” who disappears and lets it autocomplete than have someone difficult to please :slight_smile: If they disappear it’s because they liked it anyway.

1 Like

silent means yes :thinking:. but feeling bad no review after working too hard :sob:

I know, it’s really frustrating… But it’s their right not to, if they don’t want to. For example, some people don’t want others to know they ordered something (because if they left a review, your review would show on their profile). But when we do receive a really nice review, it’s such a nice feeling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This may be the main reason. thanks

1 Like