Any extra tips to help get your gigs seen?

puzbie

Hello, I’ve had my three gigs out for about a week and still haven’t received any sales. I advertised on all my social media and the forums too. I have looked at buyer requests but none of them are looking for the kind of things I do. Any tips?

Don’t expect to get an order after a week. Many sellers will receive their first order in a month, or even longer. It all depends on many factors, like what niche you’re in, the advertising you do, the overall look of your Gig, the prices, etc. Try things out; starting a bussiness often takes more work/time than you think.

Don’t expect to get an order after a week. Many sellers will receive their first order in a month, or even longer. It all depends on many factors, like what niche you’re in, the advertising you do, the overall look of your Gig, the prices, etc. Try things out; starting a bussiness often takes more work/time than you think.

By the way, I like your style!

check out this .

Many People are worried about order If they follow this tip I guarantee They will get order… 1.Online 8 hours and refresh fiverr after every 15 minutes This will difficult but first you struggle then desire for something. 2.Always keep eyes on buyers request do try you are the first to send buyers request… 3.Think 100 times before making Gig but Once gig is created then never change because if you change the gig title what will happen your URL is not change this will be the same as your previ…

Archived