Any Fiverr Expert Kindly Check My Gig

iamkhawaja836

I checked your gig, as you asked… and…

In addition to what has been said previously, I might caution you to find some more unique imagery to use – even in your delivered work.

Out of curiosity, I did some Google back-searches on the images you use in your gig (and have delivered to your clients), and I found them in use all over the internet, for many different companies and websites. I don’t know if this is because of a single template you have used for multiple clients, or if other many different developers have just coincidentally used the same exact images on their websites. Truth be told – and I merely note this as a brand developer myself – if I was a buyer, I would not be too thrilled to discover that the website work I could hire from you, looks just like the website storefronts of all sorts of different competitors.

Perhaps it might be beneficial to you to deliver fresh storefront images for each individual client, and not deliver work featuring imagery already plastered all over the net. That would help your client work stand out more, and would present you as a unique, worthwhile storefront developer.

If you want more sales and clients, you really do need to stand out from the crowd.

Archived