Any Gig Promo for this valentines?

kitchiepanget

I wonder if I am the only one who does that. hehehehe, Anyhow. As a buyer and seller. I am curious if anyone wanted it or anyone planning.

Also, I want to know if there is some general discussion forum here. Like you can talk about any topics related outside fiverr world just to make friends and more.

It suddens me how some people here in fiverr sell their friendships for 5 dollars so why just can’t we make that as free by adding more sub-forums?

It is fine to use this part of the forum (Conversations) to talk about non-Fiverr topics, chit-chat, etc. As long as you don’t advertise with text/links/images or break other forum rules this category is pretty much open. I’ve seen people start threads about sports, word games, etc. Sometimes those threads pick up and sometimes no one answers.

It probably depends on the time, how many are online and how busy people are. I’m not sure if there is enough interest for more sub-forums but the best way to find out is to try to get a conversation going. 🙂

Archived