Fiverr Forum

Any good tip for get first job?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

There are many tips on that already.

Why aren’t you searching your question before asking it?

You won’t succeed in business if you can’t be bothered to research and be courteous in a public space. No one wants to see the same question asked 10 times every day.

4 Likes

welcome to forum community…

2 Likes

Same problem. Whenever I see forum page I see useless things that already have been discussed thousands times. I think they try to get gig impressions or may be chances of sales on Fiverr Forum. I am just thinking if they can’t even bother to search how to will handle complex projects.

3 Likes

Exactly. If you don’t know how to research with a couple of keywords, how are you going to be a proficient and thoughtful seller?

3 Likes

I am agreed. When I see their gigs they just don’t know how to describe their service. They offer unlimited revision in just 5$ which makes no sense. They just put their link everywhere on Social media, here on forum so they can get impression and any sale rather focusing on their field, keyword research.

3 Likes

i am just new and its still finding how things in here goes … and thnk u for advice

1 Like

Yes, here is one: READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND OTHER POSTS REGARDING YOUR QUERIES before you post yours. You might just save the forum from repeated spam that way!

2 Likes

thank you… :slightly_smiling_face: