Any help/suggestions on my gig?

llorwin

Hello everybody, I haven’t been receiving many requests as I did in the beginning. I was just wondering if that’s because it’s summer or because I’m not doing something properly. Anyway, please check my gigs and tell me if something is wrong, it would be very appreciated! 🙂

Immagine.thumb.png.d87c35bd2719d56e6fb752a117eef66b.png

Guest kirstenm

Maybe try updating your picture attached to the gig and use the buyer requests in the seller tab on your dashboard to send offers to people!

Fiverr has dropped quite significantly in terms of sales over the last couple of months. Your gig looks good and hits a niche. Buyer Requests (or whatever they call it now) might have people looking for your work, so I would suggest you check it out several times a day.

Fiverr has dropped quite significantly in terms of sales over the last couple of months. Your gig looks good and hits a niche. Buyer Requests (or whatever they call it now) might have people looking for your work, so I would suggest you check it out several times a day.

Thank you for your answers! Buyer requests are something I still don’t really get. The point is nobody is answering to my offers and I usually apply a lower fare than I usually would. Probably some people are making slavery-friendly offers for these request, I can’t really explain this otherwise.

Thank you for your answers! Buyer requests are something I still don’t really get. The point is nobody is answering to my offers and I usually apply a lower fare than I usually would. Probably some people are making slavery-friendly offers for these request, I can’t really explain this otherwise.

People generally do buy quality rather than price. Think about what the buyer wants. Make sure you have read the request and respond with something personal. Blanket replies are so easy to spot and put people off. If they choose someone based on low price then you probably don’t want to work for them anyway. If they want quality (assuming you produce quality) then you are in the frame.

Archived