Any ideas for how to get more gigs?

I think the best way to get more idea for gig to offer on fiverr is to check top rank sellers and create your gig along the line or do research and come up with a unique gig for less competitors.

I hope this help

A few things…one, do you have any formal work experience or education in the filed of writing or marketing? If so, add that to your profile.

Your gigs seem well written, but selling on Fiverr just takes time. You may want to consider making a video and/or look at the top selling article writers and take notice of what their gigs are like, photos, videos, etc.

Other than that you simply have to give it time. Fiverr is not a gauarantee of any kind and there are a ton of article writers so you have to figure out a way to stand out and have your gigs compare to the top sellers.

Hi @dasoldierman32!

While there’s nothing wrong with being patient, as @sincere18 and @silberma1976 have mentioned, I personally am INCREDIBLY impatient - and where Fiverr is concerned, I think this has helped me be more successful than otherwise.

While you’re waiting for the sales to start rolling in, there are tons of things you can do to tweak and improve your Gig offerings. Here are some thoughts off the top of my head:

1. Adjust your Cover Photos. There’s nothing wrong with them as-is, but there’s also nothing “special” that will make them stand out in the crowd.
  2. Your gig descriptions are well-articulated, but again, see #1 above. They could be rewritten to be made “catchier,” more compelling, etc.
  3. Your main photo! I think it’s wonderful that you show yourself in uniform, because it sets you apart from other Sellers here and it shows you personally. However, the camera angle is unflattering, and your expression looks a bit caught-off-guard. It might be worthwhile to have your photograph re-taken.
  4. Be as AGGRESSIVE as possible about submitting to the Buyers Requests sections! I’ve seen lots of people here, including TRS-ers, saying that they never have much success from Buyers Requests. In my experience, I beg to differ 🙂
  5. Try increasing the words you offer, just to drive in some Buyers. Once you start getting sales, you can drop the wordcount back down again.

…I could keep going! My point is this: there’s nothing wrong with being patient and waiting, but there’s also plenty that you can do in the meantime.

Hope this helps. And if you (or anyone else reading this) ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me directly (https://www.fiverr.com/david388)!

David

Archived