Any ideas on what to do?

tia11404

I have a gig (I review Ebooks on Amazon) and I have to order the book so I can review so I added in that they have to send me an Amazon Gift Card so I can purchase their book (I got ideas from gigs related to mine). I found out that the buyer needs to type in my email in order to send the gift card. How can I send the buyer my email if Fiverr’s TOS says we cannot share any email or other details? I thought I would get opinions from the forum first and then contact CS. Please, I need helpful answers. Thanks!

Is tia11404 still around? It says page not available.

Her account got restricted:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

My account just got restricted?!

I went to buyers request and asked if anyone knows what has happened to a seller that I cannot contact anymore and then, Fiverr says I was promoting my gig! How is that promoting?? I was starting to become sucessful on Fiverr and I am very annoyed. I...

She’s got a new one (she said she would ask CS for permission; I don’t know whether she did it or not).

Can I make a new account?

Hi, I contacted Support back and forth hoping to get my account back. Unfortunately, they cannot. Can I make a new account using a different email? Or am I not allowed to go near Fiverr again? I guess I need to say Bye-Bye to this account either...

Her account got restricted:

I went to buyers request and asked if anyone knows what has happened to a seller that I cannot contact anymore and then, Fiverr says I was promoting my gig! How is that promoting?? I was starting to become sucessful on Fiverr and I am very annoyed. I...

She’s got a new one (she said she would ask CS for permission; I don’t know whether she did it or not).

Can I make a new account?

Hi, I contacted Support back and forth hoping to get my account back. Unfortunately, they cannot. Can I make a new account using a different email? Or am I not allowed to go near Fiverr again? I guess I need to say Bye-Bye to this account either...

How do you know her account got restricted? I am curious how one Fiverr user can know this?

How do you know her account got restricted? I am curious how one Fiverr user can know this?

Because she told us!

Because she told us!

I guess all these names go around in my head and I did not remember she was the one that said that.

Yes I asked CS for their permission. I have had this account open for a while now so they would have closed it if I wasn’t allowed anyways.

Yes I asked CS for their permission. I have had this account open for a while now so they would have closed it if I wasn’t allowed anyways.

You are saying:

1. you have permission from them for two accounts at the same time, and
  2. they told you it was ok to open another account after they banned you.

Was it a new customer service representative?

You are saying:

1. you have permission from them for two accounts at the same time, and
  2. they told you it was ok to open another account after they banned you.

Was it a new customer service representative?

They also told her it was ok to sell reviews.

So if an account gets restricted you can immediately set up a new one and proceed like nothing happened? I didn’t know this.

Well, I think the permanent and all in this bit of the ToS aren’t just for multiple concurrent accounts but include future accounts. I don’t think it’s what Fiverr intends by permanently suspending an account after a ToS violation, that people just go and make a new one. People who do it still, either know they shouldn’t or must be really really naïve or else. But, yeah, there are people who do it, so, most apparently, you can. Technically.

Maybe if it wasn’t a permanent suspension, they might let it go?

If a seller got suspended because of, say, constant late deliveries, they might think if they want to try with a new account and make it better this time, well, let them, we’ll watch and react accordingly, while if they suspended a seller permanently because they caught them at a major ToS violation, surely they’d suspend their next account too if they got to know about it.

Just my thoughts. Well, apart from this ToS quote:

Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Restricted, suspended, permanently suspended… different things, I guess, the one may lead but doesn’t have to lead to the next.

Archived